Check out some of my other favorite egg muffins recipes:
Check out some of my other favorite buffalo wing inspired recipes:
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Meatballs
- Boneless Buffalo Wings
- Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- Spicy Buffalo Roasted Nuts
- Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
Buffalo Chicken Egg Muffins – Low Carb, Gluten Free
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: Makes 4 Servings 1x
- 8 large eggs
- 6 oz chicken, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles (omit cheese to make it paleo)
- 3 tbsp Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° Lightly oil a muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, fork whisk eggs. To the eggs, add chicken, blue cheese crumbles, buffalo wing sauce, green onions, celery, garlic, sea salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour mixture into muffin tin. This should be enough to fill 8 spots.
- Bake 20 minutes or until fluffy and golden brown on top.
Per Serving – Calories: 238 | Fat: 11g | Protein: 27g | Carbs: 2.5g
- Serving Size: 2 Egg Muffins
- Calories: 238
- Fat: 11g