- 8 large eggs
- 6 oz chicken, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles (omit cheese to make it paleo)
- 3 tbsp Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° Lightly oil a muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, fork whisk eggs. To the eggs, add chicken, blue cheese crumbles, buffalo wing sauce, green onions, celery, garlic, sea salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Pour mixture into muffin tin. This should be enough to fill 8 spots.
- Bake 20 minutes or until fluffy and golden brown on top.
Per Serving - Calories: 238 | Fat: 11g | Protein: 27g | Carbs: 2.5g
- Serving Size: 2 Egg Muffins
- Calories: 238
- Fat: 11g