These meatballs are super easy to make and crazy delicious. You can do so many things with them. They can be a complete meal or just an appetizer. My husband and I ate a couple as a starter and then put the rest on top of caesar salad. This recipe contains only trace amounts of carbs so feel free to indulge a little. Hope you enjoy!
Check out some of my other favorite buffalo sauce recipes:
- Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Buffalo Chicken Egg Muffins
- Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
- Low Carb Boneless Buffalo Wings
- Buffalo Ranch Dressings
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Buffalo Blue Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce, divided (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 large ribs celery, divided
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp onion powder
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- (optional): 2 large green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dice up one rib of celery to put into the meatball mixture. Cut the other rib into dipping stick sized pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine, ground chicken, blue cheese crumbles, garlic, diced celery, 2 tbsp. buffalo wing sauce, onion powder, sea salt and black pepper.
- Form meat mixture into 16 meatballs. Line the meatballs on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the meatballs are in the oven, heat the remainder of the buffalo wing sauce, and the butter over low heat, until the butter is completely melted and is well combined with the buffalo wing sauce.
- Once the meatballs have finished cooking, gently toss them in the sauce until they are generously coated.
- Garnish: Sprinkle chopped green onions over meatballs before serving.
Per Serving - Calories: 163 | Fat: 3g | Protein: 29g | Net Carbs: 2.5g
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***