NOTE: If you can't find ground chicken at your local grocer, feel free to substitute ground turkey or ground beef.
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce, divided (I use this brand)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 4 ribs celery, divided
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- (optional): 2 large green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop up two ribs of celery to put into the meatball mixture. Cut the other ribs into dipping stick sized pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, blue cheese crumbles, garlic, chopped celery, 1/4 cup of the buffalo wing sauce, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Form meat mixture into 25 meatballs. Line the meatballs on the baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes.
- While the meatballs are in the oven, heat the remainder of the buffalo wing sauce and the butter over low heat, until the butter is completely melted and is well combined with the buffalo wing sauce.
- Once the meatballs have finished cooking, gently toss them in the sauce until they are generously coated.
- Garnish: Sprinkle chopped green onions over meatballs before serving.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving Size: 5 Meatballs
- Calories: 326
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: keto appetizers, low carb snacks, low carb meatballs, keto meatball recipes, low carb recipes, keto recipes, sugar free recipes