I’m sure this may sound like an odd combination, but let me assure you, it works! You can also prepare these keto meatballs with ground chicken, ground beef, or any combination of ground meats you like.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb meatball recipes:
- White Cheddar and Sundried Tomato Avocado Stuffed Meatballs
- Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Buffalo Blue Cheese Chicken Meatballs
- Italian Meatball Noodle Soup
- Easy Peasy Wonton-less Soup
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- 1 ½ pounds ground turkey
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey, mustard, tomato paste, parsley, garlic, onion powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Roll the mixture into 12 evenly sized meatballs.
- Bake for 25 minutes on middle rack.
- Serving Size: 3 meatballs
- Calories: 289
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 5 net g
- Protein: 32g