This recipe gave me yet another reason to use my spiral slicer. Who knew that making noodles out of vegetables could be so fun? The great thing about this soup is that you can just throw in any vegetables you have around the house. To add an even better texture and flavor to the meatballs you can use equal parts of ground beef and ground pork. To make this whole30 compliant, omit the parmesan cheese. You can replace it with crushed pork rinds or just omit it altogether.
Check out some of my other favorite low-carb vegetable noodle recipes:
- Rainbow Vegetable Noodles
- Garlic Thyme Squash Noodles
- Cabbage Noodle Tuna Casserole
- Mediterranean Zucchini Noodle Pasta
- Spaghetti Squash Carbonara