I have been in such a soup mood lately. However, I am one of those people that loves soup year round. I even like to eat it in the hot summer months. This Buffalo Chicken Soup has a nice creamy broth without actually having any cream in it. It has the perfect blend of heat and rich flavors. Turn your favorite bar appetizer into a soup. For more delicious and creative soup ideas, check out my Slow Cooker Soups and Stews eBook – Here. It is also available on Amazon – Here
Check out some of my other favorite low carb soups recipes:
- Creamy Rueben Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Chowder
- Clam Chowder with Bacon
- Cauliflower Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Smoked Sausage Cheddar Beer Soup
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 32 oz chicken stock
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles, extra for garnish if desired
- 2 tbsp Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped (optional for garnish)
- Heat slow cooker on low setting.
- To the slow cooker, add chicken, chicken stock, buffalo wing sauce, green onion, carrots, celery, and garlic. Cover and cook 6 hours.
- Add cheddar, parmesan and blue cheeses. Stir until cheeses are melted and mixed in. Cover and cook 1 additional hour.
- Garnish with blue cheese crumbles and parsley before serving.
Per Serving – Calories: 146 | Fat: 4g | Protein: 13g | Net Carbs: 3g
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
[sg_popup id=”7″ event=”hover”][/sg_popup]