- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 32 oz chicken stock
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles, extra for garnish if desired
- 2 tbsp Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped (optional for garnish)
- Heat slow cooker on low setting.
- To the slow cooker, add chicken, chicken stock, buffalo wing sauce, green onion, carrots, celery, and garlic. Cover and cook 6 hours.
- Add cheddar, parmesan and blue cheeses. Stir until cheeses are melted and mixed in. Cover and cook 1 additional hour.
- Garnish with blue cheese crumbles and parsley before serving.
Per Serving - Calories: 146 | Fat: 4g | Protein: 13g | Net Carbs: 3g
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 hours
- Serving Size: 1 Cup