Other low carb soup recipes you might enjoy
- Creamy Jalapeno Popper Chicken Soup
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Philly Cheesesteak Soup
- Zuppa Toscana
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Chicken Bacon Chowder
- Slow Cooker Kickin’ Chili
- Slow Cooker Clam Chowder with Bacon
- Beef Stroganoff Soup
- Buffalo Chicken Soup
Want more low carb soup and stew recipes?
Is there anything more comforting on a cold day than a hot bowl of soup? In this ebook, there are 30 creative and delicious soup recipes. They utilize common every day ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store -no weird specialty ingredients here. So break out your Dutch oven, stock pot, and slow cooker, because it is soup season! These recipes are hearty enough to make a full meal, and perfect for meal prep. I like to make each one in a double batch and freeze half for later - cook once, eat twice. CHECK IT OUT HERE!
Creamy Reuben Soup
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: Makes 12 Servings 1x
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound corned beef, chopped
- 4 cups beef stock
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds (I use this brand)
- ¾ teaspoons black pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- Heat slow cooker on high setting.
- To a large sauté pan, over low-medium heat, add onion, celery, garlic and butter. Sauté until soft and translucent. Transfer to slow cooker.
- To the slow cooker, add corned beef, beef stock, sauerkraut, sea salt, caraway seed and black pepper. Cover and cook on high for 4.5 hours.
- Add heavy cream and Swiss cheese and cook 1 additional hour.
net carbs per serving: 2.1g
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Calories: 280
- Fat: 25.1g
- Carbohydrates: 2.8g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 10.4g