CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY OTHER FAVORITE LOW CARB SOUPS AND STEWS:
- Chicken Bacon Chowder
- Slow Cooker Kickin’ Chili
- Slow Cooker Clam Chowder with Bacon
- Beef Stroganoff Soup
- Buffalo Chicken Soup
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Creamy Reuben Soup – Low Carb, Gluten Free
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 lb corned beef, chopped (I used pre-cooked corned beef from the deli counter)
- 4 cups beef stock
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp caraway seeds (I use this brand)
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- Heat slow cooker on high setting.
- To a large sauté pan, over low-medium heat, add onion, celery, garlic and butter. Sauté until soft and translucent. Transfer to slow cooker.
- To the slow cooker, add corned beef, beef stock, sauerkraut, sea salt, caraway seed and black pepper. Cover and cook on high for 4.5 hours.
- Add heavy cream and Swiss cheese and cook 1 additional hour.
Per Serving - Calories: 225 | Fat: 18.5g | Protein: 11.5g | Net Carbs: 4g
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***