Warm and comforting keto beef stroganoff soup. All the classic flavors of a tradition beef stroganoff recipe, but in soup form.
In addition to this Keto Beef Stroganoff Soup, Check out some of my other favorite keto soup recipes:
Did you know that I have 5 amazing keto cookbooks out? Check them out here!
NOTE: You can skip the steps of pre-cooking the onions, garlic and steak, but I like to do this because it really adds to the depth of flavor of the soup.
- 4 cups beef stock
- 10 ounces cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ½ pounds sirloin steak, thinly sliced (I get my grass-fed meat here)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 ½ teaspoons onion powder (I use this brand of seasonings)
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Heat the slow cooker on the high setting. To the slow cooker, add the beef stock and mushrooms and cover.
- Heat the butter in a large sauté pan, over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic to the pan and sauté until the onion is translucent and the garlic is fragrant. Add them to the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the sirloin with salt, add it to the pan and sear on both sides, about 2 minutes.
- Add the steak, heavy cream, sour cream, beef bouillon, Dijon, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, and oregano to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 6 hours.
For delicious grass-fed and grass finished beef, organic chicken, and pastured pork, check out my friends at Butcher Box. Jon and I have been getting meat delivered from Butcher Box for more than 2 years and it is the best meat we have ever tasted.
- Category: Soups
- Method: Slow Cooking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Calories: 300
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5g net
- Protein: 20g
Keywords: keto soup recipe, keto soups, low carb soup, beef stroganoff recipes, slow cooker recipes, slow cooker soup recipes