Check out some of my other favorite keto soup recipes:
- Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Smoked Sausage, Cheddar Beer Soup
- Beef Stroganoff Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Chowder
- Slow Cooker Low Carb Clam Chowder with Bacon
Did you know that I have an entire ebook dedicated to low carb soups and stews? I love warm and comforting soup recipes, especially in the cooler fall and winter months.
Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 30 minutes
- Yield: 16 Cups 1x
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 12 ounces diced ham
- 5 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 4 ounces onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese
- Heat the slow cooker on the low setting.
- To the slow cooker, add the chicken stock, ham, mushrooms, onion, tarragon, salt and pepper. Cover and let cook.
- In a large saute pan, over medium-high heat, pan-sear the chicken in butter and garlic until browned. Add the chicken, along with all drippings from the pan to the slow cooker.
- Next, add the heavy cream, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and Swiss cheese. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
Per Serving – Calories: 178 | Fat: 12g | Protein: 16g | Net Carbs: 2.75g
- Serving Size: 1 Cup