- 6 cups chicken stock
- 12 ounces diced ham
- 5 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 4 ounces onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese
- Heat the slow cooker on the low setting.
- To the slow cooker, add the chicken stock, ham, mushrooms, onion, tarragon, salt and pepper. Cover and let cook.
- In a large saute pan, over medium-high heat, pan-sear the chicken in butter and garlic until browned. Add the chicken, along with all drippings from the pan to the slow cooker.
- Next, add the heavy cream, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and Swiss cheese. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
Per Serving - Calories: 178 | Fat: 12g | Protein: 16g | Net Carbs: 2.75g
- Serving Size: 1 Cup