Check out some of my other favorite soup recipes:
- Paleo Cabbage Roll Soup
- Slow Cooker Clam Chowder with Bacon
- Cauliflower and Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Chowder
Creamy Turkey Taco Soup - Low Carb, Keto
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 15 Servings 1x
- 15 oz can black beans, drained (optional)
- 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 10 ounce can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 4 cups beef broth
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ pounds ground turkey
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Heat slow cooker on low setting.
- Add black beans, stewed tomatoes with juice, tomatoes and green chilies with juice, beef broth, and garlic. Cover and cook on low.
- In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, combine ground turkey, onion, cumin, chili powder, and sea salt. Saute until turkey is cooked all the way through - About 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, add cream cheese to pan and mix until completely combined with turkey mixture.
- Add turkey mixture, and heavy cream to slow cooker. Stir until all ingredients are well incorporated. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Per Serving - Calories: 178 | Fat: 10g | Protein: 4.5g | Net Carbs: 6g
- Serving Size: About 1 Cup