Curried Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados, the perfect Whole30 lunch. Filling, with a bit of a kick, sweetness from grapes, and crunch from cashews.
Curried Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados: delicious, healthy, and ready in minutes!
Chicken salad is one of my all-time favorite things to eat in the spring and summer months. It is nice and light, but still filling and you can make so many different variations. Don’t even get me started on avocados. I have a deep love for avocados. In fact, I have an entire section of avocado recipes on my site. Check them out here.
This recipe is the perfect marriage of chicken and avocados, with a curry kick.
In addition to these Curried Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados, check out some of my other favorite low carb avocado recipes:
- Avocado Tuna Salad
- White Cheddar and Sun Dried Tomato Avocado Stuffed Meatballs
- Spicy Tuna Avocado Boats
- S.S. Chicken Club Avocado Boats
- Avocado Taco Boats
- Keto Creamy Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Chili Lime Rubbed Chicken with Avocado Feta Salsa
Curried Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp curry powder (get it here)
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 large avocados, halved and pitted
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cubed chicken, celery, grapes, cashews and red onion.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and curry powder. Mix until well incorporated.
- Pour the curry mayonnaise mixture into the mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Use a rubber spatula and scrape the sides of the bowl, to make sure you get all of the mayonnaise out.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Sprinkle all 6 avocado halves with a little sea salt and black pepper.
- Scoop mixture in heaping mounds on top of the avocados.
4.5g net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: 1 stuffed avocado halve
- Calories: 371
- Fat: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 7.5g
- Protein: 18g
Keywords: whole30 lunch, keto lunch, avocado recipes, easy whole30 recipes, paleo chicken recipe
DAIRY-FREE KETO COOKING: A Nutritional Approach to Health and Wellness. With 150 Squeaky Clean Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes
Check out my other books – HERE
Using only approachable and accessible, nutrient dense, real food ingredients, I put together a dairy-free keto roadmap that does not require a search for unfamiliar specialty ingredients or that you have a gourmet kitchen. Each one of these delectable recipes is rooted in simplicity and calls for ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. I’m showing you how to incorporate dairy-free substitutions that go far beyond the coconut.
In addition to tantalizing your palate with tasty recipes, Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will teach you how to restore your health and wellness, while living a lifestyle that nourishes you in mind, body, and spirit. Whether your goal is to lose weight, heal your body from the inside out, or simply find your own personal version of food freedom, I’m here to help you along in your journey to finding your personal path to wellness.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HERE
Dairy-Free Keto Cooking features something for everyone. If you suffer from dairy intolerances or food allergies, this is the book for you. If you are someone who just loves easy to make, delicious food, then this book is for you. I added a bit of everything, including suggestions for adding or reintroducing dairy for all the cheese loving, quesophiles.
With recipes like this, how could anyone possibly feel deprived?
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Cowboy Style Beef Ragout
- Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Ribs
- Loco Moco
- Pork Tenderloin with Dill Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
- Easy Peasy Cuban Picadillo
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage
- Crab Salad Stuffed Avocado
- Scotch Eggs
- Supreme Pizza Soup
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Blackened Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
- and much, much more!
I wrote this book with everyone in mind and it is complete with several different meal plans (paleo, AIP, egg free, nut free, 30 minute meals) as well as tons of valuable resources. Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will quickly become your go-to cookbook!