Chicken salad is one of my all-time favorite things to eat in the spring and summer months. It is nice and light, but still filling and you can make so many different variations. Don’t even get me started on avocados. I have a deep love for avocados. In fact, I have an entire section of avocado recipes on my site. Check them out here.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb avocado recipes:
- Avocado Tuna Salad
- White Cheddar and Sun Dried Tomato Avocado Stuffed Meatballs
- Spicy Tuna Avocado Boats
- S.S. Chicken Club Avocado Boats
- Avocado Taco Boats
Curried Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocados
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp curry powder (get it here)
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 large avocados, halved and pitted
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cubed chicken, celery, grapes, cashews and red onion.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and curry powder. Mix until well incorporated.
- Pour the curry mayonnaise mixture into the mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Use a rubber spatula and scrape the sides of the bowl, to make sure you get all of the mayonnaise out.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Sprinkle all 6 avocado halves with a little sea salt and black pepper.
- Scoop mixture in heaping mounds on top of the avocados.
Per Serving: Calories: 371 | Fat: 30g | Protein: 18g | Total Carbs: 12g | Fiber: 7.5g | Net Carbs: 4.5g