- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup lightly salted cashews
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp curry powder (get it here)
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 large avocados, halved and pitted
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cubed chicken, celery, grapes, cashews and red onion.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice and curry powder. Mix until well incorporated.
- Pour the curry mayonnaise mixture into the mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Use a rubber spatula and scrape the sides of the bowl, to make sure you get all of the mayonnaise out.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Sprinkle all 6 avocado halves with a little sea salt and black pepper.
- Scoop mixture in heaping mounds on top of the avocados.
4.5g net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: 1 stuffed avocado halve
- Calories: 371
- Fat: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 7.5g
- Protein: 18g
Keywords: whole30 lunch, keto lunch, avocado recipes, easy whole30 recipes, paleo chicken recipe