Mini Caprese Salad
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- 12 ounces marinated fresh mozzarella balls
- 20 yellow cherry tomatoes
- 20 grape tomatoes
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ½ cup Balsamic Shallot Vinaigrette Dressing (Get the recipe here)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, grape tomatoes, basil and balsamic vinaigrette. Toss until all dressing has evenly coated all ingredients.
- If you have time, refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving. This really allows the flavors to come together.