(2 Tbs. Peace and Love)
- 1 ½ pounds Brussels sprouts
- 6 slices thick cut maple bacon, chopped
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Trim the ends off the Brussels sprouts and remove any yellowing leaves. Cut the Brussels sprouts in half.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts, bacon, onion, garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss until all of the sprouts are evenly coated and ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour the mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes.