- 1 medium eggplant, cubed
- 2 medium zucchinis, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- leaves of 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggplant, zucchini, mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, Balsamic Vinegar, onion flakes, sea salt, and black pepper. Toss until vegetables are coated and ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour mixture onto baking sheet and spread in a single layer. Bake for 40 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes.
Per Serving - Calories - 101 Fat - 9g Protein - 1.3g Total Carbs - 4.6 g Fiber - 1.5g Net Carbs - 3.1g
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes