These keto Almond Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Crisps are my favorite way to add some extra vegetables to my diet, while still enjoying a nice crispy low carb appetizer.
Looking for a crunchy keto snack? These Almond Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Crisps are it!
If you’re missing crunchy snacks on your low carb/keto diet, this Almond Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Crisp recipe is a must! Sliced zucchini is covered in a crispy almond parmesan crust, fried golden brown, perfect for dipping. These zucchini crisps are the perfect snack or appetizer.
My favorite way to enjoy this keto snack:
Dip these zucchini crisps in ranch! This Keto Avocado Ranch Dressing is so creamy, perfect for dipping.
In addition to these Almond Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Crisps, check out some of my other favorite low carb zucchini recipes:
- Hasselback Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza
- Mediterranean Zucchini Noodle Pasta
- Rainbow Vegetable Noodles
- Garlic Thyme Squash Noodles
- Roasted Mushrooms, Zucchini and Eggplant with Rosemary
- Keto Chicken Pad Thai
Almond Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Crisps
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Frying
- 2 medium zucchini (about 8 inches), sliced 1/4 – 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cup blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 large egg
- avocado oil or coconut oil for frying
Combine the almond flour, parmesan cheeses, onion powder and garlic powder. Mix until well incorporated. Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a plate.
Add the heavy cream, and egg to a small bowl, and fork whisk to combine.
Heat about an inch of oil in a high-sided skillet or dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Coat the zucchini slices in the breading, dredge in the egg wash, and then coat in the breading again.
Gently place the breaded zucchini into the hot oil and fry until the breading is crispy on both sides, about 2 to 3 minutes each side. Try not to flip the zucchini too many times or you will lose your breading.
Line a plate with paper towels and as you remove the zucchini from the pan, place them on the paper towels to absorb any excess grease.
- Calories: 316
- Sugar: 2.3g
- Sodium: 516mg
- Fat: 22.8g
- Saturated Fat: 8.5g
- Carbohydrates: 6.5g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 19.2g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
Keywords: low carb appetizers, keto appetizers, zucchini crisp recipe, low carb zucchini recipes, keto zucchini recipes
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books – HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. So, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding