These keto Almond Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Crisps are my favorite way to add some extra vegetables to my diet, while still enjoying a nice crispy low carb appetizer.
In addition to these Almond Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Crisps, check out some of my other favorite low carb zucchini recipes:
DID YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE 3 AMAZING KETO COOKBOOKS OUT RIGHT NOW? CHECK THEM OUT HERE
- Combine the almond flour, parmesan cheeses, onion powder and garlic powder. Mix until well incorporated. Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a plate.
- Add the heavy cream, and egg to a small bowl, and fork whisk to combine.
- Heat about an inch of oil in a high-sided skillet or dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Coat the zucchini slices in the breading, dredge in the egg wash, and then coat in the breading again.
- Gently place the breaded zucchini into the hot oil and fry until the breading is crispy on both sides, about 2 to 3 minutes each side. Try not to flip the zucchini too many times or you will lose your breading.
- Line a plate with paper towels and as you remove the zucchini from the pan, place them on the paper towels to absorb any excess grease.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Frying
- Carbohydrates: 3g net
Keywords: low carb appetizers, keto appetizers, zucchini crisp recipe, low carb zucchini recipes, keto zucchini recipes
What's Popular on the Blog This Week:
Top 15 Reasons You Are Not Losing Weight on a Low-Carb Diet
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Stuffed W/ Mushroom Ricotta
Low Carb Nachos
Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Roasted Garlic Turnip Puree with Chorizo - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Broiled Skirt Steak with Low Carb French Onion Gravy
Vegetable Beef Quinoa Soup - Low Carb
Reuben Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Russian Dressing
60 Low Carb Whole30 Recipes
New Orleans Style Briny Olive Salad
Low Carb Cucumber Mojitos
Keto Chocolate Vanilla Marble Pound Cake