- 10 large eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk or almond milk (or heavy cream if not doing Whole30)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (This is the only salt I use) code PEACE for 15% off
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 ounces diced prosciutto
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare a 12 well muffin tin, a silicone muffin pan, or silicone muffin cups
- Add the eggs, coconut milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl and whisk.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the prosciutto, broccoli, mushrooms and bell peppers. Divide the mixture evenly between all 12 wells of the muffin pan, reserving some to put on top.
- Pour the egg mixture over top of the meat in veggies, filling each up about 3/4 of the way full.
- Top each one with some of the remaining meat and vegetables.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
net carbs per serving: 3g
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 2 egg muffins
- Calories: 257
- Fat: 15.6g
- Carbohydrates: 3.8g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 23.5g
Keywords: keto recipes, paleo recipes, whole30 recipes, whole30 breakfast recipes, egg muffins