(This takes longer than how you might normally cook your eggs, but trust me when I tell you that the end result it is worth it.)
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Pizza Sauce (recipe here)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese or crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 5 slices pepperoni
- dash Italian seasoning
- Heat butter in an egg pan over medium low heat. (You don't have to use an egg pan, but it does make things easier.)
- Once the butter is melted and the pan is heated, crack the eggs into the pan.
- Once the whites just barely start to set and turn white, spoon the sauce onto the eggs and sprinkle the feta over top.
- Reduce heat to low and continue cooking. Once the whites are almost completely set, add the mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and Italian seasoning on top.
- Continue cooking on low until the whites are completely set, the pepperoni is cooked and the cheese is melted.
- Calories: 397
- Sugar: 1.4g
- Sodium: 547mg
- Fat: 31.8g
- Saturated Fat: 16.1g
- Carbohydrates: 5.5g
- Protein: 20.8g