- In a large cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- To the pan, add onion and garlic. Sauté until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Add riced cauliflower and sauté until it is cooked through and slightly caramelized.
- Add the corned beef to the skillet. Sauté, stirring often until the corned beef is crisped up.
- Using a large spoon, make 4 wells in the corned beef mixture. Make them deep enough that the bottom of the pan is exposed. Crack an egg into each well. Reduce heat to medium – low and allow the eggs to cook through.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley and drizzle Russian Dressing over the top of the skillet before serving.
5.5g net carbs per serving
- Calories: 407
- Fat: 32g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 23g
Keywords: keto breakfast, gluten free breakfast, low carb breakfast, low carb hash, cauliflower recipes