[sg_popup id=”7″ event=”onload”][/sg_popup]
The idea of a breakfast loaf was inspired by Sugar Free Mom’s Low Carb Blueberry English Muffin Loaf Recipe. I knew right away that I needed to make something similar, but with peanut butter and mixed berries. It is perfect for those rushed, on the go mornings. I have been making this and eating a slice on the way to the gym in the mornings. Kind of like peanut butter and jelly toast. Yum! This breakfast loaf is not overly sweet. It is meant to be a breakfast and not a dessert. If you are looking for a sweeter treat, you can always add more sweetener. Even with the peanut butter and the berries, this recipes still comes in at only 3 carbs per slice, making it an awesome quick and portable breakfast option.
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER FAVORITE LOW CARB, KETO Breakfast RECIPES:
- Pizza Eggs
- Keto Mcmuffin Sausage and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Skillet
- White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350°. Use a silicone loaf pan (Get one here) or line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, melted butter and eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Add the coconut milk and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder and sea salt. mix together until well combined and all chunks of baking powder are broken up.
- Slowly pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients, mixing as you pour.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the mixed berries into the mixture.
- Pour the batter evenly into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, checking on it at the 45 minute mark.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing.
- Pop a couple slices in the toaster and then slather them with delicious grass fed butter!
Serving Size – 1 Slice – (Per Slice) – Calories: 153 | Fat: 13g | Protein: 5.8g | Total Carbs: 4.83g | Fiber: 1.5g | Net Carbs: 3.33g
- Serving Size: 1 Slice