- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or butter flavored coconut oil, melted
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoon golden monkfruit, more for a sweeter bread (I use this brand) code PEACE for 20% off
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Use a silicone loaf pan (Get one here) or line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, melted butter and eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Add the coconut milk and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder and sea salt. mix together until well combined and all chunks of baking powder are broken up.
- Slowly pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients, mixing as you pour.
- Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the mixed berries into the mixture.
- Pour the batter evenly into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, checking on it at the 45 minute mark.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing.
- Pop a couple slices in the toaster and then slather them with delicious grass fed butter!
- 3.33g net carbs per serving
- Category: Bread Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 153
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 4.83g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 5.8g
Keywords: Keto bread recipe, low carb bread recipe, mixed berry bread, peanut butter and jelly bread