These Keto White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits are perfect for any meal - breakfast, lunch or dinner!
White Cheddar, Sausage Breakfast Biscuits - Low carb and gluten free. Sound to good to be true? Oh, it's the truth my friend. They taste just like the real deal. I woke up this morning with a craving for biscuits. So, I whipped out my muffin top pan and went to work. At first I planned to make the Cheddar Dill Biscuits from my book and then I decided to get creative with things and make a new recipe entirely. In fact, this batch makes 8 biscuits, which was 2 for each of us. Towards the end of the meal, Jon was bribing Aubrey for her second biscuit. That's a WIN in my book. Think that biscuits are off the table in your low carb, primal lifestyle? Think again. Here is a low carb and gluten free biscuit recipe that will leave your whole family asking for more... I know mine was!
Other recipes you might enjoy:
- Hot Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups with Dijon Butter Glaze
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Keto Bacon Jam
- Pepperoni Pizza Chips
- Keto Candied Nuts with Bacon
- Herby Everything Seasoning
- Peanut Butter Berry Breakfast Loaf
- Keto Blueberry Muffins
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
Keto Cookbooks and Meal Plans
- Craveable Keto Cookbook
- Dairy Free Keto Cooking
- Keto Happy Hour
- 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking
- Primal Low Carb Kitchen
- Keto Desserts
- Low Carb Slow Cooker Soups and Stews
- Keto Savory Side Dishes
- Keto Condiments Dressings and Sauces
- 14 Weeks of Low Carb and Gluten Free Meal Plans
Keto White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 8 biscuits 1x
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large pastured egg
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning (I use this brand)
- 1 ½ blanched cups almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded (Can also use regular sharp cheddar cheese)
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup water
- 6 ounces sausage, cooked and grease drained (I like to use link sausage and then thinly slice it. You can also use ground sausage)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer on low speed, whip the cream cheese and egg together.
- Add the garlic, chives, sea salt, and Italian seasoning. Mix the seasonings into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the almond flour, cheddar cheese, heavy cream and water. Mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the sausage into the mixture.
- Drop the dough in heaping mounds into 8 wells of a lightly greased muffin top pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let the biscuits cool in the pan before removing.
Per 1 Biscuit - Calories 321 | Fat: 28g | Protein: 13g | Net Carbs 3.5g