These Keto White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits are perfect for any meal – breakfast, lunch or dinner!
White Cheddar, Sausage Breakfast Biscuits – Low carb and gluten free. Sound to good to be true? Oh, it’s the truth my friend. They taste just like the real deal. I woke up this morning with a craving for biscuits. So, I whipped out my muffin top pan and went to work. At first I planned to make the Cheddar Dill Biscuits from my book and then I decided to get creative with things and make a new recipe entirely. Aubrey wanted me to be sure and tell you that these biscuits were “kid approved”. In fact, this batch makes 8 biscuits, which was 2 for each of us. Towards the end of the meal, Jon was bribing Aubrey for her second biscuit. That’s a WIN in my book. Think that biscuits are off the table in your low carb, primal lifestyle? Think again. Here is a low carb and gluten free biscuit recipe that will leave your whole family asking for more… I know mine was!
In addition to these White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits, Check out some of my other favorite low carb biscuit and bread recipes:
- Hot Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups with Dijon Butter Glaze
- Peanut Butter Berry Breakfast Loaf
- Keto Blueberry Muffins
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
I have 3 new keto cookbooks out. Check them out here
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large pastured egg
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (I use this brand)
- 1 1/2 blanched cups almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded (Can also use regular sharp cheddar cheese)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 ounces sausage, cooked and grease drained (I like to use link sausage and then thinly slice it. You can also use ground sausage)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer on low speed, whip the cream cheese and egg together.
- Add the garlic, chives, sea salt, and Italian seasoning. Mix the seasonings into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the almond flour, cheddar cheese, heavy cream and water. Mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the sausage into the mixture.
- Drop the dough in heaping mounds into 8 wells of a lightly greased muffin top pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let the biscuits cool in the pan before removing.
Per 1 Biscuit – Calories 321 | Fat: 28g | Protein: 13g | Net Carbs 3.5g