The cheesy almond flour low carb biscuits are the real deal. The last biscuit recipe you will ever need!
Low Carb Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits – The most common feedback that I get about these low carb biscuits is that they “taste like the real deal”. Bread, biscuits, muffins etc. are usually some of the things that people following a low carb, gluten free ketogenic lifestyle miss the most. Good low carb bread recipes can be hard to come by. It is so hard to mimic the texture of a perfectly executed bread recipe. But these almond flour cheesy biscuits will cure your biscuit craving in no time. They also make an awesome base for low carb biscuits and gravy. Unlike coconut flour biscuits, this almond flour biscuit recipe has a soft, mouth-watering texture inside, while being perfectly firm on the outside.
I love to pair these with my Low Carb Chili Recipe. I also have another variation of these little beauties, Low Carb White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits. You won’t be disappointed in these keto biscuits!
Check out some of my other favorite low carb biscuits:
- White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits
- Low Carb Angel Biscuits and Sausausage and Vegetable Quiche
- Keto Chili Pot Pie Casserole
- 36 Low Carb Bread Recipes
This recipe is a sneak peek into my new book – 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking. Grab a copy HERE
WITH RECIPES LIKE THESE, HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG?
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Pepper
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Lemon Mousse
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
- Salisbury Steak
- Zucchini Gratin
- Fish Taco Bowls
- and so many more…
Grab a copy of 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking – HERE
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning (I use this brand)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 strips thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapeno slices
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Beat cream cheese and egg together with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Add cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder and mix in using a rubber spatula.
- Mix in almond flour, heavy cream, and water. Fold crumbled bacon and chopped jalapenos into the dough.
- Drop heaping mounds of the dough onto a silicone muffin top pan. (Grab one here)
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 30 minutes before serving.
Per Serving – (2 biscuits) Calories: 321 | Fat: 28g | Protein: 13g | Net Carbs: 3.5g
- Serving Size: 2 Biscuits