Check out some of my other favorite low carb biscuits:
- White Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Biscuits
- Low Carb Angel Biscuits and Sausausage and Vegetable Quiche
- Keto Chili Pot Pie Casserole
- 36 Low Carb Bread Recipes
This recipe is a sneak peek into my new book – 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking. Grab a copy HERE
WITH RECIPES LIKE THESE, HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG?
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Pepper
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Lemon Mousse
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
- Salisbury Steak
- Zucchini Gratin
- Fish Taco Bowls
- and so many more…
Grab a copy of 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking – HERE
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning (I use this brand)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 strips thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapeno slices
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Beat cream cheese and egg together with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Add cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder and mix in using a rubber spatula.
- Mix in almond flour, heavy cream, and water. Fold crumbled bacon and chopped jalapenos into the dough.
- Drop heaping mounds of the dough onto a silicone muffin top pan. (Grab one here)
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 30 minutes before serving.
Per Serving – (2 biscuits) Calories: 321 | Fat: 28g | Protein: 13g | Net Carbs: 3.5g
- Serving Size: 2 Biscuits