- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large pastured egg
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (I use this brand)
- 1 1/2 blanched cups almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded (Can also use regular sharp cheddar cheese)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 ounces sausage, cooked and grease drained (I like to use link sausage and then thinly slice it. You can also use ground sausage)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer on low speed, whip the cream cheese and egg together.
- Add the garlic, chives, sea salt, and Italian seasoning. Mix the seasonings into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the almond flour, cheddar cheese, heavy cream and water. Mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the sausage into the mixture.
- Drop the dough in heaping mounds into 8 wells of a lightly greased muffin top pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let the biscuits cool in the pan before removing.
Per 1 Biscuit - Calories 321 | Fat: 28g | Protein: 13g | Net Carbs 3.5g
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes