This recipe has thinking outside of the cauliflower box. I am a huge fan of cauliflower and all the creative ways you can transform it. Check out some of my favorites – Mushroom Risotto with Cauliflower Rice, Supreme Pizza Cauliflower Casserole, Five Cheese, Bacon Arancini Balls and Chinese Sausage Fried “Rice” just to name a few. But it was time to mix things up. I have always loved broccoli. In fact, it was pretty much the only vegetable my parent could get me to eat as a child. Now you can’t keep me away from vegetables. What is your favorite vegetable?
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Three Cheese Ham and Broccoli Casserole – Low Carb, Gluten Free
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Layer broccoli in a large casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Roast broccoli for 15-20 minutes.
- While the broccoli is roasting, combine heavy cream, chicken stock, 1 cup cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese and garlic in a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat. Stir frequently.
- Once the broccoli is done, top with cubed ham. Pour cheese sauce over top and mix everything together.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese over top.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Per Serving - Calories - 338 Protein - 21g Fat - 26g Total Carbs - 7.75 Fiber - 2.5g Net Carbs - 5.25g
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***