This low carb Three Cheese Ham and Broccoli Casserole is one of my all-time favorite low carb side dishes. In fact, I like it so much that from time to time, I add chicken to it and make it a one pot meal and have it for dinner. This low carb casserole it is rich and creamy and packed with flavor. Best of all, it is easy to make and has inexpensive and easy to find ingredients.
This is one of my favorite low carb side dishes to bring to our low carb Thanksgiving holiday feast. Then I love to make it again after the holidays to help use up all the leftover Christmas ham.
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Layer broccoli in a large casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Roast broccoli for 15-20 minutes.
- While the broccoli is roasting, combine heavy cream, chicken stock, 1 cup cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese and garlic in a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat. Stir frequently.
- Once the broccoli is done, top with cubed ham. Pour cheese sauce over top and mix everything together.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese over top.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Per Serving – Calories – 338 Protein – 21g Fat – 26g Total Carbs – 7.75 Fiber – 2.5g Net Carbs – 5.25g
***Please note that nutritional information listed on this page is an estimation based on the products I used. Ingredients and nutritional information can vary greatly between brands. Always be sure to read labels***
***Some links contained on this page are affiliate links and I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remunerations for any products purchased through these links***