This Low Carb Three Cheese Ham and Broccoli Casserole is sure to be a family favorite. Try adding chicken to make it a complete meal!
This low carb Three Cheese Ham and Broccoli Casserole is one of my all-time favorite low carb side dishes. In fact, I like it so much that from time to time, I add chicken to it and make it a one pot meal and have it for dinner. This low carb casserole it is rich and creamy and packed with flavor. Best of all, it is easy to make and has inexpensive and easy to find ingredients.
This is one of my favorite low carb side dishes to bring to our low carb Thanksgiving holiday feast. Then I love to make it again after the holidays to help use up all the leftover Christmas ham.
In addition to this This Low Carb Three Cheese Ham and Broccoli Casserole, check out some of my other favorite low carb casserole recipes:
- Keto Big Mac Casserole
- Keto Chili Dog Pot Pie Casserole
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage and Cabbage Casserole
- Low Carb Cabbage Noodle Tuna Casserole
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
Three Cheese Ham and Broccoli Casserole
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings 1x
- 2 pounds broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
- 10 ounces ham steak, cubed
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup chicken stock (Get it here)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Layer broccoli in a large casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Roast broccoli for 15-20 minutes.
- While the broccoli is roasting, combine heavy cream, chicken stock, 1 cup cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese and garlic in a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat. Stir frequently.
- Once the broccoli is done, top with cubed ham. Pour cheese sauce over top and mix everything together.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese over top.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Net Carbs per serving - 5.25g
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 30
- Calories: 338
- Fat: 26g
- Carbohydrates: 7.8g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 21g
Francine P says
Is the ham steak already cooked before you add to the broccoli for the last 15 minutes?
Kyndra Holley says
Yes, ham steak comes pre-cooked
Very good. Only problem is that it came out soupy. I am not sure why. Need to try again and be extra careful measuring liquids.
Can't wait to try this. Can I freeze some after I make it as I will be the only one eating it? Also I know it serves eight, any idea how much each serving weighs so I know how to portion it. Thanks in advance for answering these questions.
If you prepare this in a 10 x 13 dish; when it is done simply cut down the center then across the center then divide each 1/4 in half and you will have one serving. This is how I do it.