This Low Carb Three Cheese Ham and Broccoli Casserole is sure to be a family favorite. Try adding chicken to make it a complete meal!
This low carb Three Cheese Ham and Broccoli Casserole is one of my all-time favorite low carb side dishes. In fact, I like it so much that from time to time, I add chicken to it and make it a one pot meal and have it for dinner. This low carb casserole it is rich and creamy and packed with flavor. Best of all, it is easy to make and has inexpensive and easy to find ingredients.
This is one of my favorite low carb side dishes to bring to our low carb Thanksgiving holiday feast. Then I love to make it again after the holidays to help use up all the leftover Christmas ham.
In addition to this This Low Carb Three Cheese Ham and Broccoli Casserole, check out some of my other favorite low carb casserole recipes:
- Keto Big Mac Casserole
- Keto Chili Dog Pot Pie Casserole
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage and Cabbage Casserole
- Low Carb Cabbage Noodle Tuna Casserole
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
Did you know that I have 3 new keto cookbooks out? Check them out here!
Three Cheese Ham and Broccoli Casserole
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings 1x
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Layer broccoli in a large casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Roast broccoli for 15-20 minutes.
- While the broccoli is roasting, combine heavy cream, chicken stock, 1 cup cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese and garlic in a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat. Stir frequently.
- Once the broccoli is done, top with cubed ham. Pour cheese sauce over top and mix everything together.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese over top.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Net Carbs per serving - 5.25g
- Calories: 338
- Fat: 26g
- Carbohydrates: 7.8g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 21g