Rich and delicious, this Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is sure to become a family favorite. It is also a great way to sneak in some extra vegetables.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb casserole recipes:
- Keto Chili Dog Pot Pie Casserole
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage and Cabbage Casserole
- Big Mac Casserole
- Keto Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Three Cheese Ham and Broccoli Casserole
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 large head cauliflower, cleaned and trimmed of leaves (but left whole)
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 12 ounces ham steak, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown chicken in the butter. Once the chicken is browned on both sides, add the ham, onion and mushrooms to pan. Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking until the onions are translucent and soft.
- At the same time, steam the head of cauliflower in the chicken stock , in a covered sauce pot over high heat. Steam until the cauliflower is fork tender. Drain the chicken stock from the pan. Leave the cauliflower in the hot pan, but remove the pan from the heat. This will allow some of the excess moisture to continue to evaporate from the cauliflower. Once nearly all of the liquid is evaporated, fork mash the cauliflower.
- In medium sauce pot, combine the heavy cream, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, sour cream, 2 slices Swiss cheese, tarragon and salt and pepper. Bring to a low boil over medium-high heat and then reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently for 10 minutes.
- In a 3 quart 9 inch by 9 inch casserole dish, combine the mashed cauliflower, meat mixture and sauce. Once all the ingredients are well incorporated, cover the top with remaining Swiss cheese and Parmesan cheese. Bake for 25 minutes or until the Parmesan cheese on top is golden brown.
- Serving Size: 1/8th of the casserole
- Calories: 383
- Fat: 24g
- Carbohydrates: 7 net grams
- Protein: 32g
What's Popular on the Blog This Week:
Chocolate Covered Low Carb Cheesecake Bites
Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna with Meat Sauce
Bacon Blue Cheese and Caramelized Onion Stuffed Mushrooms
Keto Spicy Sausage and Caramelized Onion Breakfast Bake
Butter Roasted Radishes
Herb Buttered Whole Chicken Stuffed with Sauerkraut
Buttery Cauliflower Rice Pilaf - Low Carb
25 Low Carb Whole30 Lunch Recipes
Keto Chocolate Muffins
Fathead Pepperoni Waffle Pizza Dippers
Dairy Free Boosted Keto Coffee
Keto Cinnamon Rolls