Lemon Pepper Green Beans: fresh green beans, cooked to perfection with a bit of crunch, served with a perfectly seasoned, buttery lemon pepper sauce.
Lemon Pepper Green Beans: a fresh and flavorful keto side dish
I was well into my adulthood before I tried fresh green beans. I was raised on the mushy canned variety. I liked them. In fact, I still do. However, nothing holds a candle to a properly prepared fresh haricot vert long bean. My love affair with fresh green beans came about when I made my Green Bean Casserole Recipe for the first time. It was love at first bite!
In addition to these Lemon Pepper Green Beans, check out some of my other favorite low carb vegetable side dish recipes:
- Butter Roasted Radishes
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Buttery Cauliflower Rice Pilaf
- Skillet Roasted Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Maple Bacon
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Sage
- Loaded Mock Keto Potato Salad