Raw radishes have a very mild, slightly bitter flavor. Roasting them brings out a new complexity and subtle sweetness. They are a great substitution for potatoes.
Check out some of my other favorite low carb vegetable side dish recipes:
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- Skillet Roasted Bacon Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Parmesan Cream Sauce
- Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Maple Bacon
- Paprika Roasted Radishes with Onions
- Fried Radish and Cauliflower Hash Browns with Bacon
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
Butter Roasted Radishes
Makes Servings: 4
Calories – 173
Protein – 1 g
Carbs – 2.5 net g
Fat – 17 g
- 1 lb. Radishes – Sliced
- 6 Tbs. Butter or Ghee
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Salt – To Taste
- (2 Tbs. Peace and Love)
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Melt butter and mix in Italian seasoning and garlic salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine radishes and butter mixture. Toss until radishes are evenly coated.
- Line radishes in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.