- Preheat oven to 400°
- Layer broccoli in a large casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Roast broccoli for 15-20 minutes.
- While the broccoli is roasting, combine heavy cream, chicken stock, 1 cup cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese and garlic in a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat. Stir frequently.
- Once the broccoli is done, top with cubed ham. Pour cheese sauce over top and mix everything together.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese over top.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Net Carbs per serving – 5.25g
- Calories: 338
- Fat: 26g
- Carbohydrates: 7.8g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 21g