Pizza for breakfast? Yes please! This Keto Pizza Frittata has all the delicious flavors of pizza and we are serving it for the first meal of the day. I say, let’s have low carb pizza for every meal.
A low carb frittata is one of my favorite ways to use of leftovers, extra meat, or vegetables that are about to pass their prime. Most of the frittatas I have made have been “fridge dump” style. Meaning, that I just took a bunch of seemingly random ingredients from my fridge that needed to be used up, mixed them with some eggs and heavy cream, tossed it all in a skillet, and baked it into some perfect eggy deliciousness.
This Keto Pizza Frittata is perhaps one of my favorites. My love of pizza is fierce – breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My kids wanted me to tell you that it is “kid approved” They have become quite the little taste testers. Any recipe that gets our kids to eat more vegetables is a plus in our book.
In addition to this Keto Pizza Frittata, check out some of my other favorite keto pizza recipes:
- Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- Pepperoni Waffle Pizza Dippers
- Garlic Chicken Alfredo Waffle Pizza
- Supreme Pizza Cauliflower Casserole
- Keto Supreme Pizza Stuffed Peppers
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- 12 pastured eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Pizza Sauce
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 3 ounces Canadian bacon, sliced, divided
- 3 ounces pepperoni, sliced, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 ounces onion, diced, divided
- 2 ounces green bell pepper, diced, divided
- 2 ounces red bell pepper, diced, divided
- 2 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced, divided
- 5 black olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl and fork whisk. Mix in garlic, pizza sauce, Parmesan cheese and ¼ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Chop up half of the Canadian bacon and pepperoni. Mix into eggs.
- Heat a large, oven proof skillet over medium heat. To the skillet, add 2 Tbs. olive oil, half of the onion, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, and mushrooms. Sauté until tender. Mix into eggs.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and stir. When eggs start to firm up and set on the bottom and the sides, transfer skillet to the oven. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove skillet from oven, top with remaining mozzarella cheese, Canadian bacon, pepperoni, onion, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, mushrooms, and black olives.
- Return to oven and bake 5-10 additional minutes.
Makes Servings: 6 – Per Serving: Calories: 309 | Fat 22g | Protein 24g | Net Carbs 4.5g
- Serving Size: 1/6 of the skillet
What's Popular on the Blog This Week:
Keto Chocolate Vanilla Marble Pound Cake
Keto Creamy Avocado Ranch Dressing
Turkey Taco Burgers
Reuben Stuffed Mushrooms
Balsamic Shallot Mushrooms
Weeks 9 - 12 of 52 - My 100 Pound Journey
Week 2 of 52 – My 100 Pound Journey
Bruschetta - Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten-Free
Fried Mozzarella Balls
Week 7 of 52 - My 100 Pound Journey
20 Low Carb and Paleo Vegetable Noodle Recipes
Pickled Red Onions