These Keto Supreme Pizza Stuffed Peppers are a simple and delicious way to still enjoy pizza while sticking to your healthy low carb lifestyle.
Healthy pizza recipes: is gluten free pizza really worth it?
While gluten free pizza can be complicated (not all gluten free flours are keto), these Keto Supreme Pizza Stuffed Peppers are a quick and easy way to enjoy low carb pizza, and also add some extra vegetables to your diet. They are extremely versatile and you can mix and match them up any way you please. Just load them up with all your favorite meats and veggies and cook them according to the directions below.
But don't forget to also whip up a batch of my low carb pizza sauce. You won't be disappointed. It also really makes for a great low carb pasta sauce to put on top of shiritaki noodles, zucchini noodles, or even spaghetti squash.
Keto Pizza Stuffed Peppers: an easy nut free keto pizza!
Keto pizza stuffed peppers certainly aren't a new invention. In fact, I have these Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Peppers and these Low Carb Hawaiian Pizza Stuffed Peppers on my site from back in 2013. They're all naturally gluten free and nut free. Can you ever really have too many low carb pizza recipes? I certainly don't think so.
Pizza is one of those foods that is universally loved, and even mediocre pizza is still good. How can you go wrong with all that sauce, cheese, meat and veggies? You can't! These Keto Supreme Pizza Stuffed Peppers are from my cookbook - Primal Low Carb Kitchen
More than 15 years ago when I first started living a low carb lifestyle, I knew immediately that if I was ever going to find any success in my new lifestyle that it couldn't come at the cost of giving up all of my favorite foods. So I set out on a mission to recreate all of my favorite foods into low carb versions - low carb Mac and cheese, low carb pizza... even low carb nachos. In fact, this mission is exactly what brought my blog to life. I started creating all these delicious foods that fit into my low carb, keto lifestyle. I wanted to eat healthier versions of the foods I loved, without feeling deprived. Fast forward 7 years, 5 cookbooks, and 100 low carb pizza recipes later and I am still at it.
In addition to these Keto Supreme Pizza Stuffed Peppers, check out some of my other favorite low carb pizza recipes:
- Keto Breakfast Pizza
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- Nut Free Keto Pizza Crust
- Pizza Eggs
- Hasselback Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza
- Low Carb Greek Pizza
- Keto Pizza Frittata
- Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
- Fathead Pepperoni Waffle Pizza Dippers
Keto Supreme Pizza Stuffed Peppers
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- 1 large red bell pepper, halved, ribs and seeds removed
- 1 large orange bell pepper, halved, ribs and seeds removed
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, halved, ribs and seeds removed
- 1 large green bell pepper, halved, ribs and seeds removed
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Low Carb Pizza Sauce (get the recipe here)
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 2 ounces Canadian bacon slices
- 4 button mushrooms, sliced
- 10 black olives, sliced
- ⅓ cup diced onion
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning (I use this brand)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Line up the peppers on the baking sheet and bake on the middle rack for 15 minutes. Remove the peppers from the oven and pour out any excess moisture.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the mozzarella into the bottom of each pepper cup. Top the mozzarella with 2 tablespoons of the pizza sauce. Evenly divide the pepperoni, Canadian bacon, mushrooms, olive and onion among the 8 pepper cups.
- Top each pepper cup with 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese. Return the peppers to the oven and bake on the top rack for an additional 10 minutes. Remove the peppers from the oven and top each one with 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning. Return the peppers to the oven and broil for 5 minutes.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 5 grams
- Serving Size: 1 pizza stuffed pepper
- Calories: 197
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: low carb pizza, pizza stuffed peppers, keto pizza recipes, easy pizza recipes, stuffed pepper recipes, keto, low carb, diabetic friendly, sugar free, no added sugar