I love the way these Hawaiian pizza stuffed peppers taste with a garlic cream sauce as opposed to a red sauce. The savory flavor of the garlic balances out the sweetness of the pineapple. There is the added bonus that cream sauces are typically lower in carbs that red sauces. If Hawaiian pizza isn’t really your thing, check out this Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Peppers variation. If stuffed peppers aren’t really your thing, check out my entire section of low carb and gluten free pizza recipes. There is something in there for everyone!
Check out some of my other low carb pizza recipes:
- Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Ups
- 20 Most Popular Low Car Pizza Recipes
- Pizza Eggs
- Pizza Fritatta
- Supreme Pizza Casserole
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup low carb garlic cream sauce (get recipe here)
- 4 oz sliced Canadian bacon
- 8 oz canned pineapple
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Cut the bell peppers in half and remove the ribs and seeds. Place pepper halves on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes on middle rack.
- Layer each pepper cup with mozzarella cheese, sauce, Canadian bacon and pineapple. Then top each pepper cup with any remaining mozzarella, and sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese and Italian Seasoning.
- Bake 20 additional minutes or until Parmesan cheese on top is golden brown.
Per Serving: Calories: 187 | Fat: 11g | Protein: 17g | Net Carbs 8.5g
- Serving Size: 1 Pepper Cup