Check out some of my other favorite low carb pizza recipes:
- Low Carb Greek Pizza and Nut Free Pizza Crust
- Pizza Eggs
- Hasselback Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza
- Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- Cut the bell peppers in half and remove the ribs and seeds. Place pepper halves on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes on middle rack.
- Layer each pepper cup with mozzarella cheese, sauce, and pepperoni. Then top each pepper cup with any remaining mozzarella, and sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese and Italian Seasoning.
- Bake 20 additional minutes or until Parmesan cheese on top is golden brown.
Per Serving – Calories: 208 | Fat: 15g | Protein: 14g | Net Carbs: 6g