These keto Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Peppers are a delicious way to add more vegetable to your diet. They are also an amazing way to enjoy low carb and gluten free pizza
Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Peppers. This concept is so great because you can easily do it with any of your favorite pizza toppings. The peppers make a nice vessel to hold all of the toppings. I have done this in several different variations and it is always a crowd pleaser. Try out this Hawaiian Pizza Stuffed Pepper variation too. It is delish!
In addition to these Keto Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Peppers, check out some of my other favorite low carb pizza recipes:
- Keto Pepperoni Pizza Chips
- Nut Free Pizza Crust
- Keto Cauliflower Pizza Poppers
- Supreme Pizza Stuffed Peppers
- Garlic Chicken Alfredo Waffle Pizza
- Keto Pizza Bagels
- Pizza Eggs
- Hasselback Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza
- Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Peppers
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: Makes 8 Servings 1x
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce (get the recipe here)
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (I use this brand)
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- Cut the bell peppers in half and remove the ribs and seeds. Place pepper halves on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes on middle rack.
- Layer each pepper cup with mozzarella cheese, sauce, and pepperoni. Then top each pepper cup with any remaining mozzarella, and sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese and Italian Seasoning.
- Bake 20 additional minutes or until Parmesan cheese on top is golden brown.
Per Serving - Calories: 208 | Fat: 15g | Protein: 14g | Net Carbs: 6g
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
I hit a sale on peppers, bought reds and orange ones and made a sheet of these...even my DH liked them! These will be a go to recipe for me from now on....TY. =)
I am making the Pizza's for dinner tonight. can't wait.
Lisa Thompson says
OMG made these for dinner....off the hook. They were so good... Will make these again and again!
Peace Love and Low Carb says
Yay!! So happy you enjoyed them.
Amazing!!! So absolutely delicious!!!!
Roni Kjelgren says
OMG!! Delicious! This is the best platform for low-carb pizza I have ever had!
This is the second of your recipes that I have made, the first being your Chicken Pot Pie Soup. Both were wonderful. You have a unique way of looking at food combinations with simplicity that really works for me. I look forward to enjoying many more of your recipes as I work my way through both your website and cookbook. Many thanks!
Mary W says
Made these for dinner tonight, delish. I will be these again and again. 7 and 3 year old loved them too!
Cheryl Porter says
This is our new favorite recipe at home. Pepperoni gives my husband migraines, so we use sausage instead, but it's wonderful! We also added a bit of cream cheese in the bottom because we really love cheese at our house. Lol.