In addition to these Keto Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Peppers, check out some of my other favorite low carb pizza recipes:
- Keto Pepperoni Pizza Chips
- Nut Free Pizza Crust
- Keto Cauliflower Pizza Poppers
- Supreme Pizza Stuffed Peppers
- Garlic Chicken Alfredo Waffle Pizza
- Keto Pizza Bagels
- Pizza Eggs
- Hasselback Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza
- Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Peppers
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: Makes 8 Servings 1x
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- Cut the bell peppers in half and remove the ribs and seeds. Place pepper halves on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes on middle rack.
- Layer each pepper cup with mozzarella cheese, sauce, and pepperoni. Then top each pepper cup with any remaining mozzarella, and sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese and Italian Seasoning.
- Bake 20 additional minutes or until Parmesan cheese on top is golden brown.
Per Serving – Calories: 208 | Fat: 15g | Protein: 14g | Net Carbs: 6g