Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Peppers. Just one more way to enjoy low carb and gluten-free pizza.
Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Peppers. This concept is so great because you can easily do it with any of your favorite pizza toppings. The peppers make a nice vessel to hold all of the toppings. I have done this in several different variations and it is always a crowd pleaser. Try out this Hawaiian Pizza Stuffed Pepper variation too. It is delish!
Check out some of my other favorite low carb pizza recipes:
- Low Carb Greek Pizza and Nut Free Pizza Crust
- Pizza Eggs
- Hasselback Zucchini Pepperoni Pizza
- Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
Sign up for updates to receive one week FREE of my low carb and gluten free meal plans:
- Preheat oven to 400° Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- Cut the bell peppers in half and remove the ribs and seeds. Place pepper halves on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes on middle rack.
- Layer each pepper cup with mozzarella cheese, sauce, and pepperoni. Then top each pepper cup with any remaining mozzarella, and sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese and Italian Seasoning.
- Bake 20 additional minutes or until Parmesan cheese on top is golden brown.
Per Serving – Calories: 208 | Fat: 15g | Protein: 14g | Net Carbs: 6g
What's Popular on the Blog This Week:
Paleo Lara Bar Copycats - Pumpkin Pie Fruit and Nut Bars
Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Broiled Skirt Steak with Low Carb French Onion Gravy
Antipasto Kebabs - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Sausage, White Cheddar and Heirloom Tomato Frittata - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Keto Chicken Fried Steak with Creamy Sausage Gravy
Low Carb Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
Paleo Keto Cabbage Roll Soup
Hot Ham and Cheese Roll- Ups with Dijon Butter Glaze - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Chicken and Mushrooms with Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce - Low Carb, Gluten Free
Low Carb Keto Everything Bagels
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse