These Keto Cauliflower Pizza Poppers are the perfect low carb party appetizer. All the delicious flavors of pizza in a bite sized cauliflower popper.
How Many Carbs in Cauliflower?
Cauliflower is a staple in low carb, keto diets. With it's mild flavor and ability to take on a similar texture to rice, potatoes, and even pasta, it is incredibly versatile in low carb recipes. One of my favorite ways to cook with cauliflower is to give it all the delicious flavors of pizza. Even better, low carb pizza. Check out my Supreme Pizza Cauliflower Casserole Recipe.
- carbs in large head of cauliflower (7-8 inches) 20-22 net carbs
- carbs in medium head of cauliflower (5-6 inches) 15-17 net carbs
- carbs in small head of cauliflower (3-4 inches) 8-10 net carbs
- carbs in 1 cup cauliflower 4.7-5.3 net carbs
- carbs in 1 ounce cauliflower 1.4 net carbs
- carbs in 1 pound cauliflower 24 net carbs
- carbs in 1 cup riced Cauliflower 4.7 net carbs
- carbs in ½ cup frozen cauliflower 2.7-3.3 net carbs
Keto Pizza Recipes are my favorite pizza recipes
These Keto Cauliflower Pizza Poppers are such a great way to sneak some extra vegetables into your diet. Even if you are not a fan of cauliflower, how can you resist it when it is piled with low carb pizza toppings? This dish is great as an appetizer, or even as the star of the meal. Get creative with it and load it up with all of your favorite pizza toppings.
Fun ways to mix up these Keto Pizza Poppers:
- Pile it on and make it a supreme - olives, mushrooms, onions, peppers, pepperoni, sausage, ham
- Skip the pizza flavors altogether and load it up with Low Carb Taco Seasoning and taco fixings
- Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese and some Italian seasoning on top
- Add a rainbow of diced bell peppers
- Top it with New Orleans Style Olive Salad
Other low carb appetizer recipes you might enjoy:
- Cheddar Dill Biscuits
- Keto Chicken Parmesan Dip
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Low Carb Nachos
- How to Build an Epic Keto Charcuterie Board
- Cajun Trinity Keto Crab Cakes
- Keto Sausage Balls
- Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Popper
- Roasted Red Pepper, Spinach, and Artichoke Dip
- Bacon Deviled Eggs