These Keto Cauliflower Pizza Poppers are a great way to sneak some extra vegetables into your diet, while still enjoying all the delicious flavors of pizza. Roasted cauliflower, piled high with pizza sauce, melty cheese and all your favorite pizza toppings. This dish is great as an appetizer, or even as the star of the meal. Best of all, it can be ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 large head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, or more to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 large sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1.5 ounces hard chorizo, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the cauliflower florets in a single layer across the baking sheet. Drizzle the melted butter over top, sprinkle with salt, and toss to coat.
- Roast the cauliflower on the top rack for 15 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, heat a large sauce pan over medium. To the pan, add the tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, bell pepper, chorizo, basil, and black pepper. Once the sauce is hot and starts to bubble slightly, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes. Transfer the sauce to a high powered blender or a food processor and pulse until smooth. Alternately, you can skip this step and leave it chunky.
- Pour the sauce over top of the cauliflower and roast for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, sprinkle the cheese over top, and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Net Carbs Per Serving: 6.7g
- Reheating: These Keto Cauliflower Pizza Poppers would reheat perfectly in the air fryer, or even in the oven. 350°F for 2 to 3 minutes should do the trick.
- Storage: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Load it up: Pile on any of your favorite pizza toppings - pepperoni, ham, sausage, olives, mushrooms, bacon, onions, peppers, pineapple, you name it!
- Taco Tuesday: Skip the pizza flavors altogether and season the cauliflower with Low Carb Taco Seasoning and pile on all your favorite taco fixings. Try it with Shredded Taco Pork!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Pizza Recipes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/6th of the recipe
- Calories: 196
- Fat: 13.7g
- Carbohydrates: 11.2g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Protein: 9.6g
Keywords: low carb appetizers, keto appetizer recipes, keto pizza, low carb pizza, keto pizza poppers, keto snacks, keto recipes, low carb food blog, keto blog