All the delicious flavors of keto pizza, combined with the dense chewy texture of a low carb bagel. These Keto Pizza Bagels are a match made in heaven.
Keto Bagels and Keto Pizza combine to make Keto Pizza Bagels
If there were two foods that I dearly loved in my high carb days, it was pizza and bagels. So when I first started a low carb blog, I just knew that it would have to have a lot of keto pizza recipes, which it definitely does. Then from there I set out to make a Keto Everything Bagel. I wanted to make a low carb bagel that would be a copycat Chonga bagel from Starbucks. While a keto bagel will never 100% taste like a real bagel, it is a pretty damn good alternative. The only next natural step was to combine my two loves and create these Keto Pizza Bagels. You can really mix and match the toppings as you choose. In fact, you can make the low carb bagel recipe just as it is and then use it for a keto pizza crust and pile on all of your favorite low carb pizza toppings. But don’t forger the keto pizza sauce to dip it in.
How are these keto pizza bagels gluten free?
These keto pizza bagels are gluten free because they are made mostly of cheese and almond flour, using a keto fathead pizza crust recipe variation as the base. Not only does the fathead dough make for a great keto friendly pizza, but it also makes other amazing recipes like these Beef and Chorizo Keto Empanadas, Keto Soft Pretzels, Keto Everything Bagel Dogs, and Hot Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups just to name a few. The possibilities are really endless with this magic mozzarella dough.
What are the best keto pizza crusts?
In addition to these keto pizza bagels, there are a lot of different low carb pizza crust recipes out there. Many of them are different variations of fathead pizza crust and contain nuts. But one of my favorite recipes is actually a nut free keto pizza crust. I’ve even gone as far as using a keto waffle for a pizza crust in my Low Carb Garlic Chicken Alfredo Waffle Pizza.
How do you make keto pizza?
Well with a recipe of course! Haha. I couldn’t resist. But in all seriousness, making keto pizza is a lot easier than you think it might be. In fact, you can really get creative with it and make all kinds of different low carb pizza variations. Below, I have included some of my absolute favorite.
- Keto Supreme Pizza Stuffed Peppers
- Keto Greek Pizza
- Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- Keto Pizza Eggs
- Keto Pizza Frittata
- Low Carb Supreme Pizza Casserole
- 2 cups almond flour (I use this brand)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Low Carb Pizza Sauce (get the recipe here)
- 2.5 ounces pepperoni slices, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning. Mix until well combined. I like to put the mixture through a flour sifter to ensure that all the baking powder gets mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- In a large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir to combine. If needed, return the bowl to the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until the cheese is melted and easy to mix. Mix until well combined.
- To the mixing bowl, add the eggs and the almond flour mixture. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated. If the dough gets too stringy and unworkable, simply put it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften and continue mixing.
- Once everything is well combined, add the pepperoni to the dough and mix it in. Little by little, add and mix in the sauce. The dough will be fairly soft here.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball.
- Gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring. Stretch the ring to make a small hole in the center and form it into a bagel shape.
- Top each bagel with oregano and Parmesan
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Per Serving : net carbs: 6g
- Serving Size: 1 bagel
- Calories: 449
- Fat: 35g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: keto bagels, keto bagel recipes, low carb bagels, pizza bagels, low carb pizza recipes, low carb recipes, keto recipe
KETO HAPPY HOUR: 50 Low Carb Craft Cocktails to Quench Your Thirst. Check out my other books – HERE
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY HERE
WITH RECIPES LIKE:
- Strawberry Basil Lemon Drops
- Boozy Hot Cocoa
- Dill Pickle Martinis
- Cucumber Mojitos
- Moscow Mules
- Irish Coffee
- Keto Hot Buttered Rum
- Bloody Marys
- Scratch made Low Carb Bloody Mary Mix
- Homemade low carb coffee liqueur and Low Carb Irish cream
- Low Carb Whiskey Sour
- Hot Toddy
- Cucumber Jalapeno Margaritas
- And even…
- Low Carb Strawberry Margarita Gummy Worms
AND EVEN SOME FOOD RECIPES LIKE:
- Halloumi Bruschetta
- Cheesy Nachos
- Barbecue Smoked Sausages
- Pizza Bagels
- Teriyaki Steak Bites
- Avocado Keto Hummus
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Bloody Mary Roasted Nuts
- Red Wine Fudgesicles
- and more…
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY HERE