- 1 large red bell pepper, halved, ribs and seeds removed
- 1 large orange bell pepper, halved, ribs and seeds removed
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, halved, ribs and seeds removed
- 1 large green bell pepper, halved, ribs and seeds removed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Low Carb Pizza Sauce (get the recipe here)
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 2 ounces Canadian bacon slices
- 4 button mushrooms, sliced
- 10 black olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning (I use this brand)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Line up the peppers on the baking sheet and bake on the middle rack for 15 minutes. Remove the peppers from the oven and pour out any excess moisture.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the mozzarella into the bottom of each pepper cup. Top the mozzarella with 2 tablespoons of the pizza sauce. Evenly divide the pepperoni, Canadian bacon, mushrooms, olive and onion among the 8 pepper cups.
- Top each pepper cup with 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese. Return the peppers to the oven and bake on the top rack for an additional 10 minutes. Remove the peppers from the oven and top each one with 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning. Return the peppers to the oven and broil for 5 minutes.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 5 grams
- Serving Size: 1 pizza stuffed pepper
- Calories: 197
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: low carb pizza, pizza stuffed peppers, keto pizza recipes, easy pizza recipes, stuffed pepper recipes, keto, low carb, diabetic friendly, sugar free, no added sugar