- large head cauliflower, trimmed into florets
- ½ cup plus 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp Italian Seasoning, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup pizza sauce, divided (recipe here)
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 2 oz Canadian bacon, sliced
- 2 oz pepperoni, sliced
- 1 oz green bell pepper, diced
- 1 oz red bell pepper, diced
- 1 oz onion, diced
- 10 black olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cauliflower florets, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, 1 tbsp Italian seasoning, garlic, olive oil, sea salt and black pepper. Toss until ingredients are well combined and cauliflower is coated.
- Line in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake on the top rack for 30 minutes.
- Transfer cauliflower back to mixing bowl. To the mixing bowl add ¼ cup pizza sauce and ¼ cup mozzarella cheese. Toss until ingredients are well combined and cauliflower is coated.
- Transfer the cauliflower mixture to a casserole dish. Layer on remaining pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese. Top with Canadian bacon, pepperoni, bell peppers, onion and olives. Sprinkle remaining 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese and 1 tsp Italian seasoning over top.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350° and bake for 30 minutes.
Per Serving - Calories: 250 | Fat: 18g | Protein: 13g | Net Carbs: 7g