This Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Keto Meatloaf is rich, cheesy, keto comfort food, sure to become a new favorite for everyone. Lasagna and chicken parm in one!
Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Keto Meatloaf
This keto meatloaf recipe is the real deal. It isn't the dry boring loaf of mystery meat that your mom used to force feed you as a child. Don't let the word meatloaf and the negative connotation that often comes with it fool you! This juicy, cheesy Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Keto Meatloaf tastes like a big tray of lasagna met up with some chicken parmesan, dimmed the lights and got a little romantic in the oven!
how to make gluten free meatloaf
My Three Cheese Garlic Marinara Recipe just made things official. This low carb meatloaf recipe was the first time I made a meatloaf in a silicone loaf pan. It was a game changer. The meatloaf just slides right out and clean up was a cinch. There is no going back.
More keto comfort food recipes:
- Keto Chicken and Waffles
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Keto Meatloaf
- Keto Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Chicken Parmesan Meatball Recipe
- Chicken and Broccoli Keto Fettuccine Alfredo
- Keto Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Fathead Pepperoni Waffle Pizza Dippers
- Low CarbChicken Pot Pie Egg Muffins
Keto Cookbooks and Meal Plans
- Craveable Keto Cookbook
- Dairy Free Keto Cooking
- Keto Happy Hour
- 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking
- Primal Low Carb Kitchen
- Keto Desserts
- Low Carb Slow Cooker Soups and Stews
- Keto Condiments Dressings and Sauces
- 14 Weeks of Low Carb and Gluten Free Meal Plans
Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Keto Meatloaf
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: Makes 8 Servings 1x
For the meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 cup Three Cheese Garlic Marinara Sauce, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
For the filling and the topping
- ½ cup full fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, ¼ cup of marinara sauce, garlic, parsley, Italian seasoning, onion powder, sea salt and black pepper. Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, parsley, chives, garlic and sea salt. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Put half of the meat mixture into the bottom of a 9.25 x 5.25 x 2 ¾ loaf pan. Press evenly into the pan, reaching all the way to the corners.
- Make a groove down the center of the meat. Layer the cheese filling down the center.
- Top with the second half of the meat mixture, spreading evenly across the pan and pressing down into the bottom layer. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven and top with ¼ cup of marinara sauce and remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- After slicing the meatloaf, top each slice with the remaining marinara sauce.
4g net carbs per serving
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 272
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: gluten free meatloaf, keto comfort food recipe, low carb meatloaf, low carb chicken parmesan, keto chicken parmesan
Lisa D says
This is a family favorite! Every bite gets gobbled right up 🙂
I used Rao's arrabiata sauce and it worked perfectly!
I made this tonight and it is simply delicious,
Another Peace Love and Low Carb winner! Personally, I'm not a huge fan of chicken parmesan, but Mr. Right loves it, so we gave this a try and BOTH loved it. He gets his chicken parm fix and I enjoy it, as well!
I love your recipes! This one is another keeper!
My family loved it!
This is DELICIOUS. I used a Whole Foods garlic marinara but other than that, followed the recipe to the T. The gooey, cheesey center is perfection.
YUMMMM!!! This is so tasty. I only had one pound of ground turkey so made a mini meatloaf which I am very sorry about - not enough left overs! The flavors are so good. This will definitely go into my 'favorites' recipe file - thank you for sharing = )
This is AMAZING THANK YOU,!!!
I’ve made this several times using reduced fat ricotta. This is a delicious recipe. Very easy to make and great tasting. This week when I made it, I used one pound of ground chicken breast and one pound of chicken Italian sausage and this was fantastic as well. This will be on our regular rotation. Thanks for sharing your recipes. I enjoy reading them all.
This was delicious. I was worried about some of the reviews saying that it was too salty. I left it out and it really needed it! Do not omit the salt. The sauce was tasty too and unfortunately I put it over some plain old fashioned rigatoni. Was just heavenly. Thanks for sharing your recipes.
This will be a new go to recipe for me! I used ground turkey instead of ground chicken and it was delicious. I also used a marinara from Aldi’s that had gardinara in it and the spice from the sauce was a great addition. I added extra basil and oregano in the meat. Looking forward to making it again!