This Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken is the perfect quick and easy weeknight keto meal. Best of all, it only dirties one pan.
The secret to easy weeknight meals: one pot meals
If you want to eat something that’s satisfying AND healthy, but you’re on a bit of a time crunch, this stuffed chicken recipe is the answer! Perfectly cooked chicken, stuffed with a creamy and cheesy broccoli, spinach, onion, and sun-dried tomato mixture, topped with more cheesy goodness and baked till bubbly and just a little crispy. Low carb comfort food at it’s finest – perfect if you’re looking for budget friendly meals, and you only have to clean one pan!
Easy chicken recipes with maximum flavor
One thing I love about keto chicken recipes is that you can serve them with any veggie and a bit of fat and seasoning, and the end result will always be delicious. Broccoli and cheese is such a classic flavor pairing, and with chicken, you’ve got a perfectly balanced, super delicious meal that will please everyone.
How to make riced broccoli:
- Place broccoli florets in a food processor and pulse until they resemble the size and shape of rice
- Grate a head of broccoli on a box grater
- Finely chop with a knife
- Check your local grocery store. Products like this are becoming more and more common and it is likely that you can find pre-packaged riced broccoli in the fresh and frozen sections of your local grocery store.
In addition to this broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken, check out some of my favorite keto chicken recipes:
- Keto Chicken Fried Steak
- Muffuletta Chicken
- Crispy Baked Teriyaki Wings
- Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Herbed Butter Roasted Chicken
- Keto Chicken Parmesan Dip
- Keto Popcorn Chicken
Keto Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Chicken Recipes
- Method: Baked
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon butter, ghee, or olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups riced broccoli
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup packed fresh baby spinach
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds total) (I get my chicken here)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine 1/4 cup of the cheddar cheese, the heavy cream, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese and chicken stock in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat, stirring frequently until the sauce is smooth and thick. Reduce the heat to low.
- Heat the butter over medium heat in a large oven-proof skillet. Once the butter is melted and the pan is hot, add the broccoli, onion and garlic. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, salt and pepper to the pan and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Add the vegetable mixture in with the cheese sauce and stir to combine.
- Make slits in the sides of the chicken breasts to create a pocket to stuff the cheese and vegetable mixture into. Stuff the chicken breasts and arrange them in the skillet that you just cooked the vegetables in.
- Pour the remaining cheese and vegetable mixture over top of the chicken breasts and then sprinkle them with the remaining cheddar cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Increase the temperature to broil and cook for an addition 5 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown and the cheese on top is crispy.
Net carbs per serving: 5.5g
- Calories: 605
- Fat: 32g
- Carbohydrates: 7.5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 70g
Click HERE to Pin
30 MINUTE KETOGENIC COOKING 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
Check out my other books – HERE
I am so excited to help with a problem that so many people struggle with – Not having enough time! I can’t even count how many times I have heard people say that they just don’t have enough time to prepare healthy meals. Well, what if I told you that I wrote an entire book of recipes that only require 30 minutes of hands-on time or less?
That’s right, every recipe inside can be completed in 30 minutes or less and only contains ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. No funny specialty ingredients here! Only real, whole foods!
50+ Mouthwatering recipes, ready in 30 minutes or less
STARTERS AND SNACKS
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mediterranean Flat Bread
- Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
- Buttery Garlic Crescent Rolls
- Tahini Ranch Dip
- Pico De Gallo
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
- Greek Salad
- Taco Wedge Salad
- Cucumber Dill Tuna Salad
- Barbecue Chicken Mockaroni Salad
- Fortune Cookie Waffles
- Ham and Spinach Eggs Benedict
- Cheesy Pico Eggs
- Sausage Balls
- Sour Cream and Chive Egg Clouds
- Ham and Cheese Waffles
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Frittata
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Pork Chops with Herbed Goat Cheese Butter
- Spicy Sausage and Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Zucchini Noodles with Hamburger Gravy
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers
- Cheesy Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Greek Meatballs
- Grilled New York Steak with Blue Cheese Dijon Cream Sauce
- Fish Taco Bowls
- Herbed Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Shrimp Piccata
- Salisbury Steak
- Buffalo Chicken Roasted Cabbage Steaks
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Cream Sauce
- Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts with Creamy Dijon Cider Dressing
- Green Onion and Lime Cauliflower Rice
- Cheesy Zucchini Gratin
- Sauteed Asparagus with Mushrooms and Bacon
- Cauliflower Steaks with Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Sauteed Green Beans with Ham
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
- Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two
- Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- Double Chocolate Flourless Brownies
- Lemon Mousse
- Sesame Shortbread Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Hungry? YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HERE
Jo is the food photographer and stylist behind healthy eating blog, Modern Food Stories. Jo’s a testament that once you find the right approach for you, you can overcome chronic illness through the healing power of food. She believes the secret to radiant health starts and ends with a healthy gut so all her recipes are grain, gluten and refined sugar free. Many are also sweetener and dairy-free.