For the meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 cup Three Cheese Garlic Marinara Sauce, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
For the filling and the topping
- 1/2 cup full fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, 1/4 cup of marinara sauce, garlic, parsley, Italian seasoning, onion powder, sea salt and black pepper. Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, parsley, chives, garlic and sea salt. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Put half of the meat mixture into the bottom of a 9.25 x 5.25 x 2 3/4 loaf pan. Press evenly into the pan, reaching all the way to the corners.
- Make a groove down the center of the meat. Layer the cheese filling down the center.
- Top with the second half of the meat mixture, spreading evenly across the pan and pressing down into the bottom layer. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven and top with 1/4 cup of marinara sauce and remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- After slicing the meatloaf, top each slice with the remaining marinara sauce.
4g net carbs per serving
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 272
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: gluten free meatloaf, keto comfort food recipe, low carb meatloaf, low carb chicken parmesan, keto chicken parmesan