This Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Keto Meatloaf is rich, cheesy, keto comfort food, sure to become a new favorite for everyone. Lasagna and chicken parm in one!
Craving keto comfort food? This Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Keto Meatloaf is it!
This keto meatloaf recipe is the real deal. It isn’t the dry boring loaf of mystery meat that your mom used to force feed you as a child. Don’t let the word meatloaf and the negative connotation that often comes with it fool you! This juicy, cheesy Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Keto Meatloaf tastes like a big tray of lasagna met up with some chicken parmesan, dimmed the lights and got a little romantic in the oven!
how to make gluten free meatloaf (without a mess)
My Three Cheese Garlic Marinara Recipe just made things official. This low carb meatloaf recipe was the first time I made a meatloaf in a silicone loaf pan. It was a game changer. The meatloaf just slides right out and clean up was a cinch. There is no going back.
More variations of this Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Keto Meatloaf
In addition to this Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Keto Meatloaf, check out some of my other favorite keto comfort food recipes:
- Keto Chicken and Waffles
- Keto Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Chicken and Broccoli Keto Fettuccine Alfredo
- Keto Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Fathead Pepperoni Waffle Pizza Dippers
- Low CarbChicken Pot Pie Egg Muffins
Stuffed Chicken Parmesan Keto Meatloaf
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: Makes 8 Servings 1x
For the meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 cup Three Cheese Garlic Marinara Sauce, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
For the filling and the topping
- 1/2 cup full fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, 1/4 cup of marinara sauce, garlic, parsley, Italian seasoning, onion powder, sea salt and black pepper. Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, parsley, chives, garlic and sea salt. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Put half of the meat mixture into the bottom of a 9.25 x 5.25 x 2 3/4 loaf pan. Press evenly into the pan, reaching all the way to the corners.
- Make a groove down the center of the meat. Layer the cheese filling down the center.
- Top with the second half of the meat mixture, spreading evenly across the pan and pressing down into the bottom layer. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven and top with 1/4 cup of marinara sauce and remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- After slicing the meatloaf, top each slice with the remaining marinara sauce.
4g net carbs per serving
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 272
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: gluten free meatloaf, keto comfort food recipe, low carb meatloaf, low carb chicken parmesan, keto chicken parmesan