Soups, soups and more soups. I have so many different low carb soup recipes on my site. I am a year round soup eater. It doesn’t matter if the weather is warm or cold, soup always sounds good to me. This low carb Chicken Fajita Soup has all the flavors of sizzling fajitas, but it a warm and comforting low carb soup. The slow cooker soup recipe is wonderful topped with some fresh chopped cilantro, shredded cheddar cheese, and a dollop of sour cream.
CHECK OUT A FEW OF MY OTHER FAVORITE LOW CARB SOUPS AND STEWS:
- Chicken Bacon Chowder
- Slow Cooker Kickin’ Chili
- Creamy Reuben Soup
- Beef Stroganoff Soup
- Buffalo Chicken Soup
Did you know that I have an entire ebook dedicated to low carb soups and stews? I love warm and comforting soup recipes, especially in the cooler fall and winter months.
Chicken Fajita Soup – Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten Free
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 hours
- Total Time: 7 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 14 Servings 1x
- 1 ½ lbs chicken breast
- 32 oz chicken stock
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 6 oz mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp Taco Seasoning (get recipe here)
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp sea salt, more to taste
- Heat slow cooker on low setting.
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker, cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Using two forks, shred the chicken breasts. They should come apart very easily. Cover and cook 1 additional hour.
Per Serving – Calories: 73 | Fat: 1.5g | Protein: 12g |
Net Carbs: 4g
- Serving Size: 1 Cup