These quick pickled radishes add the perfect amount of acidity and brightness to any dish. You can even customize the sweetener based on your preferences.
How to enjoy these Quick Pickled Radishes
What I love most about these sugar free pickled radishes (aside from the fact that they’re super easy) is that they bring a bite of flavor, acidic zing, and color to every dish, along with a super satisfying crunch. You can add these quick pickled radishes to keto tacos, a big low carb salad, keto Pad Thai, a bunless burger, low carb nachos … everything is better with pickled radishes.
Pickled vegetables are great because they’ll keep in the fridge up to 2 months, if you can manage to not use them all up in one week.
More pickled vegetable recipes
It’s no secret that I love pickled vegetables; I already have a low carb pickled red onion recipe on the blog, along with a keto friendly pickled jalapeño recipe. I think that pickled radishes strike the middle ground between the two options — pickled radishes don’t have the onion-y flavor of pickled red onions, and the spice in pickled radishes is a bit more mild than pickled jalapeños. If it were up to me, I’d have a variety of pickled vegetables to choose from for each meal. I’d add a little bit of everything to really capitalize on all the pickly goodness.
In addition to these quick pickled radishes, check out some of my favorite condiments, dressings, and seasonings:
- Keto Bacon Jam
- Pimento Cheese Dip
- Keto Russian Dressing
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Keto Honey Mustard Dressing
- Creamy Chive Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
- Keto Creamy Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Low Carb Barbecue Dry Rub Seasoning
- Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- Paleo 2 Minute Avocado Oil Mayo – Whole30
Quick Pickled Radishes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 20 servings 1x
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar or apple cider vinegar (I use this brand)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons granular erythritol (I use this brand) Sub coconut sugar for paleo
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 12 ounces radishes (weight without greens), sliced
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the vinegar, water, erythritol, and salt. Bring to a light boil, stirring until the erythritol and salt are dissolved.
- Put the mustard seeds, fresh dill, red pepper flakes, bay leaf, garlic, and radishes into a 32 ounce mason jar.
- Pour the liquid over top, submerging the radishes and mixing in the seasonings.
- Let the jar sit on the counter for 1 hour, cap and then refrigerate. (I’ve switched to these caps)
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months. You can eat them after 2 hours, but they just get better and better the longer they are in the fridge.
net carbs per serving: 2.2g
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 7
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 2.5g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 0.2g
Keywords: quick picked radishes, pickled vegetables, sugar free quick pickle recipe