This Keto Russian Dressing is pretty much the perfect condiment. Great as a dressing for salads, a sauce for Ruebens, and a dip for Crab Cakes, you name it!
If you aren’t familiar with Russian dressing, then you have likely heard of Thousand Island dressing, and they are very similar in taste. If you have ever had a Reuben sandwich, then you have most likely had Russian dressing. I like it because it is lighter than thousand island and not quite as sweet. This Keto Russian Dressing makes the perfect dip, sandwich spread, or low carb salad dressing. I even like it on eggs.
In addition to this keto russian dressing, check out some of my other favorite low carb dips, dressings, and sauces:
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Keto Alfredo Sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato Garlic Dip
- Keto Honey Mustard Dressing
- Creamy Chive Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise (get my homemade recipe here)
- ½ cup reduced sugar ketchup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, chives and dill. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 190
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g