This Keto Russian Dressing is pretty much the perfect condiment. Great as a dressing for salads, a sauce for Ruebens, and a dip for Crab Cakes, you name it!
Your new favorite keto dressing
If you aren’t familiar with Russian dressing, then you have likely heard of Thousand Island dressing, and they are very similar in taste. If you have ever had a Reuben sandwich, then you have most likely had Russian dressing. I like it because it is lighter than thousand island and not quite as sweet. This Keto Russian Dressing makes the perfect dip, sandwich spread, or low carb salad dressing. I even like it on eggs.
How I enjoy this keto Russian dressing recipe
In addition to this keto Russian dressing, check out some of my other favorite low carb dips, dressings, and sauces:
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Keto Alfredo Sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato Garlic Dip
- Keto Honey Mustard Dressing
- Creamy Chive Blue Cheese Dressing
- Dairy Free Keto Ranch Dressing
Keto Russian Dressing
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- 1 cup mayonnaise (get my homemade recipe here)
- ½ cup ketchup (for Whole30, I use this brand) code PEACE for 10% off
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (sub coconut aminos for Whole30)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, chives and dill. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 190
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
DAIRY-FREE KETO COOKING: A Nutritional Approach to Health and Wellness. With 150 Squeaky Clean Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes
Check out my other books – HERE
Using only approachable and accessible, nutrient dense, real food ingredients, I put together a dairy-free keto roadmap that does not require a search for unfamiliar specialty ingredients or that you have a gourmet kitchen. Each one of these delectable recipes is rooted in simplicity and calls for ingredients that can be found at your local grocery store. I’m showing you how to incorporate dairy-free substitutions that go far beyond the coconut.
In addition to tantalizing your palate with tasty recipes, Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will teach you how to restore your health and wellness, while living a lifestyle that nourishes you in mind, body, and spirit. Whether your goal is to lose weight, heal your body from the inside out, or simply find your own personal version of food freedom, I’m here to help you along in your journey to finding your personal path to wellness.
YOU CAN GRAB A COPY – HERE
Dairy-Free Keto Cooking features something for everyone. If you suffer from dairy intolerances or food allergies, this is the book for you. If you are someone who just loves easy to make, delicious food, then this book is for you. I added a bit of everything everything, including suggestions for adding or reintroducing dairy for all the cheese loving, quesophiles.
With recipes like this, how could anyone possibly feel deprived?
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Cowboy Style Beef Ragout
- Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Ribs
- Loco Moco
- Pork Tenderloin with Dill Sauce
- Flourless Chocolate Lava Cake
- Easy Peasy Cuban Picadillo
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Blueberry Maple Breakfast Sausage
- Crab Salad Stuffed Avocado
- Scotch Eggs
- Supreme Pizza Soup
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Blackened Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo
- and much, much more!
I wrote this book with everyone in mind and it is complete with several different meal plans (paleo, AIP, Egg free, nut free, 30 minute meals) as well as tons of valuable resources. Dairy-Free Keto Cooking will quickly become your go-to cookbook!