I am proud to debut the second recipe from my upcoming cookbook. I put it to a vote among readers and this is the recipe that you all chose to see next! I don’t blame you. Chicken Fried Steak with Creamy Sausage Gravy was the the result of the first vote. I simply cannot wait for you to see the rest of the recipes in this book! The Primal Low Carb Kitchen Cookbook is now available wherever books are sold. Read more about the book and order it – Here. It has been receiving some amazing praise.
What can you expect from The Primal Low Carb Kitchen?
- 85+ Low Carb, Primal and Gluten Free Recipes
- All easy to find, whole food ingredients
- Full page color photo for every recipe
- Nutritional analysis for each recipe
- Simple swaps for your favorite snacks
- Creative ways to maximize your grocery budget
- My kitchen must haves
- Seasoning and spice blends
- and much more…
CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS
Reuben sandwiches are classic diner fare. I challenge you to walk into any greasy spoon diner and not immediately find a Reuben sandwich on their menu or specials board. The saltiness of the corned beef, combined with the sweetness of the Russian dressing and the acidity of the sauerkraut, is a flavor that I have never seen replicated in any other dish. I love to garnish this dish with some chopped green onions.