This quick and easy Keto Russian Dressing is the perfect tangy, creamy element to add to a Reuben salad or your favorite low carb Reuben themed recipe. Made with just 7 ingredients, this low carb dressing mixes up in minutes and is tastes great on just about anything!
- 1 cup mayonnaise (get my homemade recipe here)
- ½ cup ketchup (for Whole30, I use this brand) code PEACE for 10% off
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (sub coconut aminos for Whole30)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, chives and dill. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Storage: store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Make it Whole 30: use this paleo avocado oil mayo as a base and Primal Kitchen ketchup and Dijon mustard to keep it Whole30.
- Sub dried herbs: to make this Keto Russian Dressing with dried herbs, simply reduce the amount of fresh herbs by 2/3. For example, if a recipe called for one tablespoon of fresh herbs, you would use one teaspoon of dried herbs.
- Category: Condiment Recipes
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 190
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 1.5g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: Keto Russian Dressing, low carb Russian dressing, low carb thousand island dressing, low carb condiment recipes, keto condiments